We suggest that all of our clients websites are built on the WordPress platform. We offer custom WordPress design and access to tons of pre-designed templates that are elegant, efficient and cost effective. Please click on the elegant themes banner below and check out the templates…let us know if you find one you like so we can get started with your marketing platform today.
TEXAS’ CAN-DO ATTITUDE
NEW YORK (Newsweek) – Newsweek has spotlighted what it refers to as “America’s 20 Can-Do Capitals,” and five Texas cities made the cut.
The magazine looked at the 200 largest U.S. cities to see how they are progressing in the areas of business growth, sustainability, livability, and transportation and infrastructure. Each city was able to receive up to 25 points in each of these four categories, for a total of 100.
Texas fared well.
Topping the list was El Paso with a score of 71.4. San Antonio ranked fourth with 61.6, Austin tenth with 59.4, Dallas thirteenth with 58.5, and Fort Worth fourteenth with 58.1.
Newsweek provides a breakdown of the scores and a detailed explanation of how the cities were judged in each category.
I just finished reading the Strategic Roadmap E-book and feeling very inspired! This e-book was written by 15 of the top digital marketing gurus. It covers the silo’d niches of digital marketing into one coherent strategic roadmap. The resulting strategy advice could maybe be summarized as follows :
- Derive digital strategy from your overall marketing mission and the role that you want digital to play in it
- Pay attention to the special nuances of each digital channel but also fuse the channels together into a cross-channel approach
- Do the opportunity with digital marketing justice by making appropriate use of its biggest strength: intelligent interactivity
- Consider the additional contribution that digital channels and analytics can have on your online-offline customer sales and marketing programs
- Get more of what you want (e.g. revenue, budget, etc.) by investing in marketing accountability and ROI optimization
- Derive technology strategy from your overall digital strategy
Looking for a domain?
5 Reasons to go with 1&1
We have already registered 10 million domains, worldwide. Look below to find out why you should choose 1&1 today!
- Best prices!
With 1&1‘s all inclusive pricing, you always know exactly what you are going to pay, and you will always find the best price. We don‘t waste money on high overhead costs or on tasteless commercials.
- No catch!
We treat you fairly: The price we advertise is the price you pay for a domain registration. There are no setup fees or additional costs- ever.
- Maximum flexibility!
Use your 1&1 domain with a 1&1 web hosting plan or use it with a different web host. You can use your domain to set up an e-mail account for your website, or you can reserve your domain now and get started on the web later, when you‘re ready. It’s up to you.
- FREE Private Domain Registration
Protect your contact information from spammers! Your privacy is important. That’s why, unlike other domain companies, we offer Private Domain Registration free of charge.
- No transfer fees!
Already have a domain? 1&1 does not charge transfer costs, and you can save immediately with the industry’s best prices. If you want to save more, upgrade your domain to a web hosting plan and take advantage of our great prices.
- PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ON DOMAIN NAMES.